IRS, State and Local Tax Issue Resolution
Did you miss the deadline or get a letter from a tax agency?
Vance & Associates provides comprehensive income tax services to effectively resolve tax controversies. We have the experience to provide legally sound answers to tax issues. Long-term strategic solutions for tax savings and compliance are identified along with short-term improvement to timely compliance. Call (757) 496-6613 now to schedule a consultation.
- Have you gotten a letter from the IRS or your
state's Department of Taxation?
- FIRST-DO NOT contact the agency until you have consulted with
our firm. Many people make the mistake of divulging too much information
in an initial call to the agency, greatly decreasing the likelihood
- Call our office and bring in all letters you have received
from the government agency. Time is of the essence to avoid further
tax penalties and possible liens against your bank accounts and
- We will contact the agency on your behalf, attempt to have
liens lifted, work out terms to have documents filed, file
delinquent tax returns, then attempt to negotiate tax penalties
and Offer and Compromises, if applicable (very tight requirements
under new IRS regs).
- It probably took you a long time to get into tax trouble-it
doesn't need to take as long to get out.
- DON'T believe the hype on TV commercials about paying "pennies
on the dollar." It
is false advertising and you will not get results. Come to us
for realistic expectations.